December 4, 1998 VNN2616 See Related VNN Stories
Characteristics Of A Misogynist
BY MAHANIDHI DASA
EDITORIAL, Dec 4 (VNN) The Twenty-six Characteristics of a Misogynist (one who hates women)
presented by Mahanidhi dasa
1. He thinks that his masculinity depends on dominating women.
2. He feels powerful by subjugating women.
3. His emotional security depends on women being controlled.
4. He wants to insure that women are less powerful than he.
5. He controls women by destroying their self-confidence.
6. He is unnecessarily critical of women.
7. He intimidates women by finding faults with them.
8. He humiliates women in public and devalues their opinions.
9. He sees encounters with or about women as a battle to be won.
10. He must always win in a discussion with or about women.
11. He blames women for failings that are not related to them.
12. He blames women for his own failings and shortcomings.
13. He accuses women of being too sensitive if they get upset with him.
14. He will confuse issues by changing the subject.
15. He will confuse issues by denial or word jugglery.
16. He will confuse issues by acting as if nothing happened after it did.
17. He belittles or ignores women s accomplishments.
18. He denies her feelings and makes her wrong for feeling them.
19. He is condescending, taunting, jeering, or angry toward her.
20. He is hostile, aggressive, contemptuous, or cruel to her.
21. He makes derogatory comments about women in general.
22. He wants to punish women when they displease him.
23. He has no remorse or guilt for the pain he causes women.
24. He is in anxiety about women and meditates on them.
25. He forces women not to do things that they re qualified to do.
26. He selectively quotes authorities to substantiate his position.
Misogyny is a mental disorder that requires therapy. If someone you knowhas some or all of the above symptoms, humbly request that person tofind qualified treatment for their condition.
See Related VNN Stories
This story URL: http://vnn.org/editorials/ET9812/ET04-2616.html
NEWS DESK | EDITORIALS | TOP
Surf the Web on